Attendees: @chasen @chrisbitme @daffl @justinbmeyer @Nils @phillipskevin @prashantsharmain @pYr0x Austin Kurpuis & Christopher Baker
Publishing with Travis CI:
- Current process: merge PR, get contributor access on npm, then publish
- Proposal: publish through Travis CI
- Don’t need to manage individual access
- Travis won’t publish to npm until after the build passes
- Travis runs when a new git tag is pushed
- Question: is any configuration required if we add this to
donejs add plugin?
- Users will either have to use the Travis CLI or we will proxy it
- Next steps: document the new flow for the plugin guide
Mentioned: Add default keywords to app|plugin|generator
Upcoming CanJS 3.6 release:
Reminder: ecosystem packages don’t bump the major version of CanJS, so breaking changes in ecosystem packages do not result in a new major version of CanJS.