* Got the DoneJS Glitch template approved for the community garden. Much more documentation; also used it to demonstrate an issue with can-util (see next bullet point)
* Some community-driven CanJS fixes. For legacy can-compile users, version 0.11 now points to v2.canjs.com for the hosted releases. can-util's "focused" DOM pseudo-attribute was't working on elements that were yet to be added to the DOM; now it will wait for inserted before setting focus. 3.6.2 release of can-util with this fix will be released later today.
* Pending approval: Adding all ES5 Array functions to can-define/list/; better ordering and defining required deps for can-connect; document can-jquery/data; fix obscure issue with late defines on DefineMap
* Returning to porting things to can-reflect
* Deep-dive doc for can-view-target (probably)