Please add topics for discussion and your status.
In Progress Epic Status:
- can-set difficulties
- CanJS 3.0 is out
- Worked on website content
- Fixing issues with StealJS bit-docs theme (mostly about heading anchors)
- Working on bit-docs-html-toc (support generation of nested lists and ordered lists based on the outline tag settings, writing tests and getting it working on StealJS bit-docs theme)
- Started Working on steal-conditional builds
- Get steal-conditional builds working correctly
- Work on steal-conditional internationalization example code
- Maybe start working on steal-conditional guides
- Worked on porting Bitballs
- Ported can-map-backup to can-define-backup
- Updated test cases for Bitballs
- Updated documentation for bitballs
- Finalize Bitballs documenation and merge the repository
- Publish can-define-backup to npm
- FuncUnit release with updated release strategy and new contributor guide
- Run through and cleanup the v3 guides (Chat, TodoMVC, ATM)
- Fix bug where guide code blocks are sometimes not rendered
- Start on CanJs client-side search
steal-socket.io to postpone socket.io connection (for tests to work with socket fixtures)
steal to wait for mainSource to load (for demo pages to work with socket fixtures)
- Bitcentive MVP app (get minimal functionality working)
- Finished up the
dest issue which brings a fully configured
steal.production.js, you only have to add a script tag!
- Lots of documentation work, including adding line highlighting to Steal guides.
- Refactoring steal-css for better reuse for done-css.
- Migration Guide to Steal 1.0
- Maybe a release article and maybe a release